Hong Kong Electronics Project Competition 2019
The Hong Kong Electronics Project Competition 2019 (HKEPC2019) is organized by the Electronics Division of HKIE. Call for abstract submission will commence in early Nov 2018 and deadline for paper submission will be on 18 Jan 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be required to present and conduct a demo of their system / product on 23-24 Feb 2019, and those that could get into the final round will have the award presentation ceremony in the Hong Kong Electronics Symposium 2019 (HKES2019), an annual flagship event organized by the Electronics Division of HKIE, which will take place on 9 April 2019 in the Hong Kong Science Park.
Esteemed guests with knowledge on the industry/technology will be invited to join our Judging Panel. Building on the success of HKEPC2016 and HKEPC2017, we are looking forward to a very successful HKEPC2019 !
- Tertiary Education - Students/ professors from tertiary education institutions
- Industry - SMEs and large companies
- Briefing for HKEPC2019 (7 Nov 2018)
- Application and Abstract Submission (31 Dec 2018)
- Paper Submission (18 Jan 2019)
- Presentation and Demo (23-24 Feb 2019)
- Award Presentation (9 Apr 2019)
|Date:||14 December 2018 - 14 December 2018|
|Organiser:||HKIE Electronics Division|
|Supporting Organisation:||Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre|