- R&D Focus
- Project Database
- Project Partners
- Funding Programmes
- Call for Proposals
- Application & Vetting
Call For Proposals exercise closed on 30 Sep 2015
The Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM R&D Centre) is now inviting proposals for the following technology themes under the 2015 Guangdong / Hong Kong Technology Cooperation Funding Scheme:
1. Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and applications for Guangdong-Hong Kong logistics and supply chain industries.
2. Key enabling technologies for Guangdong – Hong Kong’s logistics automation and robotics applications.
3. Key logistics and supply chain management technologies and applications for “Smart City” in GD-HK area (e.g. sensing, navigation, positioning, tracking, etc.).
4. Enabling logistics and supply chain management technologies for upgrading servicing industries in GD-HK area (e.g. retail, financial services, tourism, hotel & convention etc.).
5. Key technologies and applications to enhance supply chain security in GD-HK area (e.g. cargo shipment security and verification, food safety, product authentication, etc.).
6. Cloud technologies and analytic applications for GD-HK logistics and supply chain management industries.
* For details, please click to open Guide to Filling in the Application Form.
For application and submission procedures, please click here.
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for application is on 30 September 2015, 5:00 pm (Hong Kong Time).
|Dr. David Leung||Mr. Kevin Tse|
|Tel: 2299 0587||Tel: 2299 0146|
|Fax: 2299 0552||Fax: 2299 0552|