- R&D Focus
- Project Database
- Project Partners
- Funding Programmes
- Call for Proposals
- Application & Vetting
Call For Proposals exercise closed on 20 Dec 2019
Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre (LSCM) is now inviting applications for research and development projects. In the spirit of revitalizing LSCM and further stimulate the passion and drive for excellence of the logistics and supply chain area, we would like to draw your attention to the following fields. We would also like to emphasize the importance of "Industrial implementation and impact" of the R&D proposals as affirmation of our commitment to our Mission.
1. Infrastructure Information Technology System
2. Internet-of-Things (IoT) and RFID Technology
3. Location-based Service (LBS) Technology
4. Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics and Applications
5. Supply Chain Security (Authentication / Logistics Security)
6. Financial Services & e-Commerce Technology
For application and submission procedures, please click here.
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for application is on 20 Dec 2019, 5:00 pm (Hong Kong Time).