|Project Title:||Study of Operation Visibility and Data Acquisition Software Robot for Responsive Community Centre Deployment During Anti-Epidemic Operations|
|Hosting Institution:||LSCM R&D Centre (LSCM)|
|Abstract:||The Government has launched counter pandemic actions since Feb 2020 to now, still
ongoing. It is important to have visibility data and process tracking at the frontline
operations, thus it becomes crucial to get the data acquisition software systems ready in
time to support responsive deployment of community centre operations.
To capitalize the knowledge gained, we shall research to develop the software
automation framework and streamline the strenuous software development cycle.
- Start with workflow from clinical experts who operate the community centres
- Study data model and produce automation framework for data-capture mobile
- By design, build in data coherence requirements that support data integrity and
Leveraging the current software robot technology trends, the project explores the
- RPA (robotic process automation) automating rapid development for software robots on
- Supply and logistics modeling, operation data and software information systems as
customizable for responsive deployment
- Data analytics, simulation and visualization as tools for case study and planning support
The project is anticipated to produce the software framework and skillset enabling rapid
deployment of effective data systems and analytics methods to the needs of responsive
actions, planning and execution support during anti-epidemic operations.
|Project Coordinator:||Dr Frank C H TONG|
|Approved Funding Amount:||HK$ 2.73M|
|Project Period:||1 Mar 2022 - 31 Aug 2023|